- Meet the SEC definition of an “accredited investor”: http://www.sec.gov/answers/accred.htm
- Have experience managing and building successful companies as entrepreneurs, investors or operating executives.
- Are experienced in or wish to learn more about angel investing, participating or leading Due Diligence, structuring investments and coaching/mentoring entrepreneurs.
- Have a network of domain expertise and contacts for subsequent funding, talent and technology.
- Dedicate time and effort to GA activities, including meeting attendance, screening committee sessions, identifying and analyzing investment opportunities and serving on GA operating committees.
- Understand that typical angel investments can take years before capital is returned, and, in some cases, the company goes out of business and no money is returned.
For more information, contact Li Wong, Director of Entrepreneurship with Partnership Gwinnett.